1) Installation for one user account of a single device
The easiest way to download and install the application. If there are multiple accounts on your device, you need to repeat the installation on each one of them or follow the installation for multiple accounts instructions. The application data are NOT shared by default. Therefore, the whole content needs to be downloaded for each separate user account.
- Open the application site on Microsoft Store.
- Click the Get the app button in the top left of the Windows Store listing to download Corinth to your device.
- Start the application by clicking on the Corinth icon on the windows starting screen or in the Start menu.
- The newly downloaded app now works, but its content is limited. To access the full content of the Corinth educational app, click the Get the full version button in the top right corner of the screen and enter your license key, which will unlock the full content of the application. If you do not have one, contact us.
- Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content which can take up to a few minutes. You don’t have to wait until the download is complete, 3D models can be downloaded and opened in any order based on your requests. Congratulations! You have now unlocked the full version of the Corinth app! To make the downloading faster click the Download Content button in the user menu.
You can expand the possibilities of the app in your lesson preparation with the use of MS Office Add-ins that connects the Corinth app with MS Word and PowerPoint.
2) Sync the app with Office
Sync the app with Office to take full advantage of its potential. Let’s find out more about its benefits and how to make it work.
The main benefits of synchronization with Office
- Synchronizing screenshots with your Office documents makes it easy to use the visual materials of the app in your presentations, worksheets, and other documents.
With this feature, you can easily insert screenshots created while working with our 3D models into your teaching preparations. It is up to you whether you want to use the preparations you have been using for years or create brand new documents.
By syncing your documents with the 3D models in the app, your teaching materials become not only visually attractive but also interactive. Each screenshot includes a link allowing you to open the 3D model directly in the app.
Not only teachers will benefit from the synchronization with Office. Your students will find it a valuable aid when working on reports, presentations, or homework.
How to sync the app with Office?
To synchronize the visual content of our app with your teaching materials in Office, you first need to install an add-in.
Before you start with the installation, make sure add-in installation is enabled for the Microsoft accounts of your organization. Your IT admin will help you with this. Our guide to add-in deployment will guide him through it.
Now let’s finally have a look at how you can sync Office and our 3D app. Synchronization requires activating a special add-in in your Office. The process is identical for both Corinth and Lifeliqe (Corinth online):
A) If you use the online version of Office
(Applies for Office 365)
1. Open the add-in page in Microsoft AppSource:
2. Click the GET IT NOW button to automatically install the add-in into your OneNote (only available for the online version of the app), Word, and PowerPoint tools.
3. Once the installation is complete you will be redirected to a new page allowing you to also install the add-in into your offline Office tools.
4. If you use both the online and offline versions of Office, click the Open in Word / Open in PowerPoint button to install the add-in for the chosen offline Office tool.
5. Now you need to sync the app with the add-in. Open the app, choose the Sync with Office option from the main menu.
6. Click the Generate button and copy your add-in code.
7. Open any Office product and click the add-in icon on the right side of the Home tab.
8. Enter your add-in code and click the Connect button.
B) If you use the offline version of Office
(Applies for Office 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365)
1. Open the add-in page in Microsoft OfficeStore:
2. Select the Office tool for which you want to install the add-in by clicking the Open in Word / Open in PowerPoint button. The selected Office tool will open and the add-in will be installed automatically.
3. Now you need to sync the app with the add-in. Open the app and choose the Sync with Office option from the main menu.
4. Click the Generate button and copy your add-in code.
5. Open any Office product and click the add-in icon on the right side of the Home tab.
6. Enter your add-in code and click the Connect button.
7. If you wish to sync the app with another Office tool (Word, PowerPoint), open the add-in page in Microsoft Store and select the Office product for which you want to install the add-in by clicking the Open in Word / Open in PowerPoint button. To sync the product with the app, use your add-in code. To view the code, click the Sync with Office button in the main menu of the app.
Great! You have successfully installed the add-in. All information on how to work with the add-in can be found in our user manual.
Note: In the offline version of the app, you can export your screenshots to a PowerPoint presentation without having to sync the app with Office. Simply click the PowerPoint button in the Share panel and your screenshot will open in a new PowerPoint presentation. However, this option is not available when the app is actively synced to Office. To use it, you must stop the sync.
You can also keep using the previous version of our Office add-in. However, this version is no longer supported or updated with new content. Therefore, we recommend updating to the latest add-in version.
3) Installation for multiple accounts of a single device
This is the fastest way to perform installation on a single device for all current and future device users. Application data (content and features) is shared among users and downloaded only once. User data is not shared across accounts, so each user can customize the app (favorite models, etc.). The license key is activated once for all users of the device. The process must be repeated on each device. If you have multiple devices connected through a network, our advanced mass deployment guide will help you.
1. Download the application installation package and each of the following dependencies:
2. Run Windows PowerShell as administrator
(Right click the Start menu - Windows PowerShell (Admin).
3. Type these commands in Windows PowerShell:
- To enable sideloading:
REG ADD 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModelUnlock' /t REG_DWORD /f /v 'AllowAllTrustedApps' /d '1'
- To enable data sharing:
REG ADD 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateManager' /t REG_DWORD /f /v 'AllowSharedLocalAppData' /d '1'
- To enable provisioning of the application:
Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackagePath ".\Corinth3D_Sideload_1.1.18196.0_x64_Master.appxbundle" -DependencyPackagePath ".\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3.appx",".\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4.appx",".\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx" -SkipLicense
4. Open the Corinth app and check your internet connection, the app needs to communicate with the server.
5. From the app’s home screen, click or tap the Get the full version button in the top right corner.
6. Type your license key into the pop-up window and then hit the Submit button.
7. Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content and will be activated for all users.
8. You can expand the possibilities of the app in your lesson preparation with the use of MS Office Add-ins that connects the Corinth app with MS Word and PowerPoint.
4) Advanced mass deployment: Server solution
All the information about advanced mass deployment can be found in the advanced installation manual.
The script can perform all necessary installation outside Microsoft Store steps and other optional, ie:
- Enable the sideload installation.
- Enable application data sharing between user accounts.
- Download the installation and dependency packages from the Internet [optional].
- Adding the application for all users (including those created in the future) on a given computer (provisioning) [optional].
- Automatic activation of the application (ie it is not necessary to enter the license key manually) [optional].
- Set application behavior when an available update is detected [optional].
- Can be used for automated installation (including mass deployment for multiple devices) [optional].
5) Add-in deployment guide
Use the five following steps to simply deploy the add-in to chosen users within your organization.
1) Sing into the Microsoft Admin Center using your admin account. Make sure your display language is set to English.
To change the display language:
- Open the My account menu and click the icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Language and time zone and select the English option.
- Confirm by clicking the Save button
3) In the newly opened window, click Next. Then select the Choose from the Store option.
4) Search for the add-in and click the Add button.
5) Select whether you wish to deploy the add-in for Everyone within the given domain or only for Specific users / groups. Confirm by clicking the Save button.
Great! The add-in is now available for all the chosen users. Refer to our installation manual to learn how to install the add-in. For the online version of Office 365, the add-in will be installed automatically.