Corinth is joining Microsoft Education virtual booth at Bettfest 2021
11. January 2021
Corinth makes it exciting to learn science with interactive 3D, AR and VR models. It makes it easy to share scientifically verified 3D content in the classroom and create engaging 3D resources for teachers and students thanks to the Microsoft 365 integrations.
Make learning science more accessible, effective, and lifelike
- Create engaging and interactive resources such as presentations, assignments, worksheets, or quizzes linked with 3D models
- Make it easier to understand science with 1,500+ interactive models in 3D, augmented and virtual reality, scientifically verified and carefully curated
- Have your students use 3D models on any device or operating system
- License 3D content in publishing third-party solutions
- Boost your lessons in classroom as well as remote learning
- Available as online and Windows 10 app
Use 3D models with your lessons and resources in Microsoft 365
Corinth is integrated with the following tools in Microsoft 365 (formerly Office).
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word