1) Installation for one user account of a single device
The easiest way to download and install the application. If there are multiple accounts on your device, you need to repeat the installation on each one of them or follow the installation for multiple accounts instructions. The application data are NOT shared by default. Therefore, the whole content needs to be downloaded for each separate user account.
- Open the application site on Microsoft Store.
- Click the Get the app button in the top left of the Windows Store listing to download Corinth to your device.
- Start the application by clicking on the Corinth icon on the windows starting screen or in the Start menu.
- The newly downloaded app now works, but its content is limited. To access the full content of the Corinth educational app, click the Get the full version button in the top right corner of the screen and enter your license key, which will unlock the full content of the application. If you do not have one, contact us.
- Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content which can take up to a few minutes. You don’t have to wait until the download is complete, 3D models can be downloaded and opened in any order based on your requests. Congratulations! You have now unlocked the full version of the Corinth app! To make the downloading faster click the Download Content button in the user menu.
You can expand the possibilities of the app in your lesson preparation with the use of MS Office Add-ins that connects the Corinth app with MS Word and PowerPoint.
2) Sync the app with Office
Sync the Corinth app with Office to take full advantage of its potential. Let’s find out more about its benefits and how to make it work.
The main benefits of synchronization with Office
- Synchronizing screenshots with your Office documents makes it easy to use the visual materials of the Corinth app in your presentations, worksheets and other documents.
With this feature, you can easily insert screenshots created while working with our 3D models into your teaching preparations. It is up to you whether you want to use the preparations you have been using for years or create brand new documents.
By syncing your documents with the 3D models in the app, your teaching materials become not only visually attractive but also interactive. Each screenshot includes a link allowing you to open the 3D model directly in the Corinth app.
Not only teachers will benefit from the synchronization with Office. Your students will find it a valuable aid when working on reports, presentations or homework.
How to sync Corinth with Office?
To synchronize the visual content of the Corinth app with your teaching materials in Office, you first need to install the Corinth Screenshots add-in:
- Click the “Sync with Office” button in the main menu of the Corinth app. An add-in installation window will appear.
- Click the “Install” button on the right side of the installation window. This will take you to the Corinth Screenshots add-in page in Microsoft Store.
- Select the Office product for which you want to install the add-in by clicking the “Open in Word” / “Open in PowerPoint” button. The selected Office product will open and the add-in will be installed automatically.
- When the installation is complete, Corinth Screenshots will appear in the right sidebar of the selected Office product. Now you need to sync the Office product with the Corinth app.
- Go back to Corinth and click the “Generate” button on the right side of the add-in installation window to generate an add-in code. Copy the generated code and insert it into the “Add-in code” box in the Office add-in panel. Confirm by clicking the “Connect” button.
- If you wish to sync the app with another Office product (Word, PowerPoint), open the add-in page in Microsoft Store and select the Office product for which you want to install the add-in by clicking the “Open in Word” / “Open in PowerPoint” button. To sync the product with the Corinth app, use your add-in code. To view the code, click the “Sync with Office” button in the main menu of the Corinth app.
Great! You have successfully installed the add-in. All information on how to work with Corinth Screenshots can be found in our user manual.
Note: You can also export your screenshots to a PowerPoint presentation without having to sync the app with Office. Simply click the “PowerPoint” button in the “Share” panel and your screenshot will open in a new PowerPoint presentation. However, this option is not available when the app is actively synced to Office. To use it, you must stop the sync.
3) Installation for multiple accounts of a single device
This is the fastest way to perform installation on a single device for all current and future device users. Application data (content and features) is shared among users and downloaded only once. User data is not shared across accounts, so each user can customize the app (favorite models, etc.). The license key is activated once for all users of the device. The process must be repeated on each device. If you have multiple devices connected through a network, our advanced mass deployment guide will help you.
1. Download the application installation package and each of the following dependencies:
2. Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator
(Right click the Start menu - Windows PowerShell (Admin)
3. Type these commands in Windows PowerShell
- To enable sideloading
REG ADD 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModelUnlock' /t REG_DWORD /f /v 'AllowAllTrustedApps' /d '1'
- To enable data sharing
REG ADD 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateManager' /t REG_DWORD /f /v 'AllowSharedLocalAppData' /d '1'
- To enable provisioning of the application
Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackagePath ".\Corinth3D_Sideload_1.1.18196.0_x64_Master.appxbundle" -DependencyPackagePath ".\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3.appx",".\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4.appx",".\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx" -SkipLicense
4. Open the Corinth app and check your internet connection, the app needs to communicate with the server.
5. From the app’s home screen, click or tap the Get the full version button in the top right corner.
6. Type your license key into the pop-up window and then hit the Submit button.
7. Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content and will be activated for all users.
8. You can expand the possibilities of the app in your lesson preparation with the use of MS Office Add-ins that connects the Corinth app with MS Word and PowerPoint.
4) Advanced mass deployment: Server solution
All the information about advanced mass deployment can be found in the Advanced installation manual.
The script can perform all necessary installation outside Microsoft Store steps and other optional, ie:
- Enable the sideload installation
- Enable application data sharing between user accounts
- Download the installation and dependency packages from the Internet [optional]
- Adding the application for all users (including those created in the future) on a given computer (provisioning) [optional]
- Automatic activation of the application (ie it is not necessary to enter the license key manually) [optional]
- Set application behavior when an available update is detected [optional]
- Can be used for automated installation (including mass deployment for multiple devices) [optional]