1) Installation for one user account of a single device
The easiest way to download and install the application. If there are multiple accounts on your device, you need to repeat the installation on each one of them or follow the installation for multiple accounts instructions. The application data are NOT shared by default. Therefore, the whole content needs to be downloaded for each separate user account.
- Open the application site on Microsoft Store.
- Click the Get the app button in the top left of the Windows Store listing to download Corinth to your device.
- Start the application by clicking on the Corinth icon on the windows starting screen or in the Start menu.
- The newly downloaded app now works, but its content is limited. To access the full content of the Corinth educational app, click the Get the full version button in the top right corner of the screen and enter your license key, which will unlock the full content of the application. If you do not have one, contact us.
- Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content which can take up to a few minutes. You don’t have to wait until the download is complete, 3D models can be downloaded and opened in any order based on your requests. Congratulations! You have now unlocked the full version of the Corinth app! To make the downloading faster click the Download Content button in the user menu.
You can expand the possibilities of the app in your lesson preparation with the use of MS Office Add-ins that connects the Corinth app with MS Word and PowerPoint.
2) Installation for multiple accounts of a single device
This is the fastest way to perform installation on a single device for all current and future device users. Application data (content and features) is shared among users and downloaded only once. User data is not shared across accounts, so each user can customize the app (favorite models, etc.). The license key is activated once for all users of the device. The process must be repeated on each device. If you have multiple devices connected through a network, our advanced mass deployment guide will help you.
1. Download the application installation package and each of the following dependencies:
2. Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator
(Right click the Start menu - Windows PowerShell (Admin)
3. Type these commands in Windows PowerShell
- To enable sideloading
REG ADD 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModelUnlock' /t REG_DWORD /f /v 'AllowAllTrustedApps' /d '1'
- To enable data sharing
REG ADD 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateManager' /t REG_DWORD /f /v 'AllowSharedLocalAppData' /d '1'
- To enable provisioning of the application
Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackagePath ".\Corinth3D_Sideload_1.1.18196.0_x64_Master.appxbundle" -DependencyPackagePath ".\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.3.appx",".\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4.appx",".\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx" -SkipLicense
4. Open the Corinth app and check your internet connection, the app needs to communicate with the server.
5. From the app’s home screen, click or tap the Get the full version button in the top right corner.
6. Type your license key into the pop-up window and then hit the Submit button.
7. Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content and will be activated for all users.
8. You can expand the possibilities of the app in your lesson preparation with the use of MS Office Add-ins that connects the Corinth app with MS Word and PowerPoint.
3) Advanced mass deployment: Server solution
All the information about advanced mass deployment can be found in the Advanced installation manual.
The script can perform all necessary installation outside Microsoft Store steps and other optional, ie:
- Enable the sideload installation
- Enable application data sharing between user accounts
- Download the installation and dependency packages from the Internet [optional]
- Adding the application for all users (including those created in the future) on a given computer (provisioning) [optional]
- Automatic activation of the application (ie it is not necessary to enter the license key manually) [optional]
- Set application behavior when an available update is detected [optional]
- Can be used for automated installation (including mass deployment for multiple devices) [optional]
Integration with Microsoft Office
To access all of Corinth’s potential, you can integrate it with Microsoft Office, allowing you to add images and links to interactive 3D models directly into your tutorials. This is done by our integration into MS PowerPoint and Word, available for MS Office 2013, 2016, 2019 or 365. For the integration to work, it is necessary to install several files - so-called add-ons. They are installed independently of Corinth. How to do so?
Important: MS Office add-ons cannot be mass installed on multiple devices or user accounts. It is, therefore, necessary to repeat the procedure for each Corinth user separately. We are currently working on a solution for mass activation of integration into MS Office
- To make sure the Add-in will work properly, it is necessary to download and install MS Office configuration file from the Microsoft website by clicking the download button. Once the file is downloaded, open the file and after agreeing to the license terms you can start the installation by clicking the Install button. After successfully completing the installation, close the dialog window by clicking the Finish button and proceed to downloading the Add-ins.
- According to your preferences, download the add-in for MS PowerPoint or add-in for MS Word.
- Locate and run one of the downloaded .EXE files to begin the installation process. They are named corinth-word-setup.exe and corinth-ppt-setup.exe.
- Next, you will need to confirm a variety of installation dialog windows. Depending on your device, you may need to press buttons labelled “More info”, “Install”, “Yes”, or “OK”. Once you have confirmed them all, the plug-in will be ready to go.
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 for the second Add-in to install both.
- To download and update packages follow the instructions on this IMAGE.
- Now you have the complete Corinth functions at your fingertips!